- Trusted Supplier & Certifications
- CTrends' Philosophy
- Vertical Markets
- Value Added Services
Trusted Supplier & Certifications
A Proven Approach to Reliability
CTrends works hard to set the industry standard for excellence among electronic component suppliers. The company is proactive in leading industry practices and certifications to ensure competency in this field. Recognized as a Top 50 Electronics Distributor by Global Purchasing since 2012, CTrends is one of the most trusted electronic components suppliers operating today.
- CTrends provides a continuous supply of quality, reliable electronic components, resulting in on-time delivery. This means fewer delays and less down time in your production cycle.
- CTrends is DLA approved as a trusted supplier within the military and aerospace sectors, through the QSLD Supplier (Qualified Suppliers List of Distributors) and QTSL Supplier (Qualified Testing Suppliers List) programs.
- CTrends is ISO 9001:2008 AS9120 Rev A certified.
- CTrends has an in-house lab that has been IDEA approved , staffed by IDEA ICE-3000 certified inspectors.
- CTrends' leadership is an active participating member of the SAE G19D committee paving the way for the future of risk mitigation.
CTrends, through its memberships, certifications and alliances, sets the example for its industry peers. CTrends aims to be the most elite, trustworthy components supplier in the global marketplace.
List of Certifications – Click through the list below to view our certifications and certificates.
Each approved supplier must have a risk mitigation process that includes methods for avoidance, detection, mitigation, and disposition. In addition, the supplier must have a documented process for purchasing, reporting of counterfeit electronic parts, purchased product verification, in-process inspection, and material control.
The Independent Distributors of Electronics Association (IDEA) is a global trade association comprised of organizations dedicated to quality initiatives that provide Responsible Procurement Solutions™ to the supply chain.
quality standards, certifications, best practices, and counterfeit detection methods as well as the cooperation and education of all stakeholders through the development and dissemination of relevant standards, training, and certification programs that promote industry quality, knowledge, and integrity.The Association is the unified voice for the independent distributor. IDEA is run by a Board of Trustees representing large, medium, and small distributors in the Independent Distribution Industry and by IDEA Executive Director, Lia Powell. IDEA provides a vehicle for independent distributors who share the same quality, business, and ethical standards, and for customers who want to identify quality distributors from which to buy.
List of Memberships – click below to view information about the memberships CTrends holds.
These standards document recognized best practices in component management, supplier management, procurement, inspection, test/evaluation methods, and response strategies when suspect or confirmed counterfeit components are detected."
List of Alliances – click below to view CTrends' alliances.
This SAE Aerospace Standard standardizes practices to:
a. identify reliable sources to procure parts,
b. assess and mitigate risk of distributing fraudulent/counterfeit parts,
c. control suspect or confirmed fraudulent/counterfeit parts,
d. and report suspect and confirmed fraudulent/counterfeit parts to other potential users and authority having jurisdiction.